What I Require From My Customer
You will get as much as you want to.
But first you need to follow my rules:
1. I work with winners, highly-committed clients open to outside the box ideas.
2. Mutual trust and respect are necessary to our cooperation. I will do everything that I would do for my business.
3. I don’t do whatever, whenever. Just because you ask.
4. I will not give you what you want. I will challenge you in unexpected ways.
5. I will never play your rules. I’m working my way.
6. I do not negotiate. You want it or you don’t. If you don’t, I work with your competitors.
7. I do not do quick fixes. Success doesn’t happen overnight. I provide true value-add, rather than just a generic service for masses.
8. I don’t tie myself to the computer and phone. I will not be on your every wish.
9. You need to open your mind. I’m going to tell you what I see. I’m not here to be your friend. I will provide strong informed opinions. I’m not afraid to say “no”.
10. You need to play full out. You will tell me everything that you don’t want me to know about.
11. I’m very direct. I may say things that no one would dare to say. I will hide absolutely nothing. If you are easily offended, call someone else.
12. You have to have integrity in what you say, you actually do. You will do everything what necessary to not screw this up. You have to be willing to go to the edge. Your results are your responsibility.
13. I expect the payment only when you are ready to fully commit. If I will not receive that money, our discussion is complete. No hard feelings. No pitching. Call me when you’re ready.
14. Our sessions are confidential. NDA contract ready!
Don’t impulse buy me.
I’m confident about myself, my knowledge, experience and skills. But I can’t guarantee any results, do you know why? Because no matter what I will do or say, you have to listen and practice it. I will play full out but I need you to give me 100% too. It’s not 50/50 effort! We need 200%. For this reason I don’t want you to impulse buy me. I know that not everyone will be ready for that. And I’m sure I’m not for everyone. So make up your own mind and come back when you are ready!