– What are you doing Pat?!
– My job…
– Well said, I’ve heard otherwise from my people.
– I’m trying to get to the truth.
– The truth isn’t what people want to hear… You can’t say something nice first, something neutral? And only when you must: the truth…
– Truth means responsibility.
– Everyone is afraid of it. You don’t have to attack them right away with the chainsaw, that’s too much. Should I keep you on a leash?
– The truth hurts. I wonder who more: them or you?
I often say more than you would like to hear.
I know that.
My views can be radical.
My methods can be controversial.
Is the truth inconvenient?
Is it effective?
Are you scared of it?
Don’t call me.